Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exclusive Interview With "Dominique Auxilly"




Here we introduce to you the clothing line ‘Dominique Auxilly’.

Clothing Line: Dominique Auxilly
Founded: 2008
City/State: New York, NY

Tell us about yourself and your brand:
My name is Dominique Auxilly. I am a 25yr old African-American female, born and raised in NYC. My clothing line is a high-end women’s wear label that caters to the endearing, confident woman.

How did you come up with the name? I used my legal name

What does the name mean to you? Luxury, dignity and authority

Can you give a description of your line? Think of Marilyn Monroe if she lived in 2050

What influenced you to start your own line? It is what I was called to do. It is my passion.

What makes your line different from the others out there? It’s just different. I’m horrible with explaining this but thank God for pictures.

I know every company faces challenges, so can you tell us what challenges you'’ve encountered while running a business? And how do you overcome these challenges? My biggest issue is being under-staffed. I am currently a company of one. I hire interns from time to time but I prefer to do things myself, however, I’m learning to leave things in the hands of others. No man is an island right?

What advertising methods have you used to promote your line? I don’t advertise. I use social networks and word of mouth which has been a great help.

What future projects do you have lined up and how far are you willing to take this venture? My plans for the future include getting my clothing line in high-end department stores and red carpet features on celebrities.

Where can people buy your clothing or find out more about it? My clothing can be purchased at 234 5th Avenue, Suite #301, New York, NY 10001. .



No comments:

Post a Comment