Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SAY WHAT...THEY SAY LEBRON JAMES IS BETTER THEN JORDAN




For A while Now I have been hearing Lebron James Was The King which marked his name KING JAMES!! I Agreed with that the guy is amazing to watch when ever he plays.Alot of people thought he wouldn't do well in Miami he proved everyone wrong they are now in the Finals so to me he adjusted well and quickly.

Then they said he was better then KOBE..OK MAYBE BUT NOW THEY ARE SAYING HE IS BETTER THEN JORDAN...JORDAN INVENTED BASKETBALL LOL I DONT KNOW THIS IS A VERY TOUCHY TOPIC.

.Dont get me wrong Lebron is a very very GREAT player but i think he needs to play a little more in the league and get more rings then he can say he is better then jordan.. Performance wise he may be or Entertainment wise in OUR DAY and age but he has more growing to do..So what do you think about this?


No comments:

Post a Comment