Thursday, May 26, 2011

Queen Latifah Will Launch Her Handbag & Clothing Line On HSN




Queen Latifah has partnered with HSN for the exclusive launch of the Queen Collection, her first-ever lifestyle brand. Latifah will debut a unique collection of apparel, handbags and outerwear in August and will introduce a hair extension line in September.

Latifah says:

“I wanted my collection to reflect my personal style while giving women the tools to build a wardrobe they can feel good in. I partnered with HSN because it’s the ideal platform to share my story and the stories of women who inspired me. I hope to instill confidence in hundreds of thousands of women across the country.”

“I’m so excited about it. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time,” she told People.com. “I’ve been offered a lot of deals for clothing lines and actually started one that didn’t quite get off the ground, but this is like a full circle moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment